Locate your loved one if needed with our innovative GPS Tracking Medical Alert System. It uses a cellular connection and lets you know where your loved one is at all times.
from $28.95 / Month
The Personal Response GPS Medical Alert System enables seniors and special needs individuals to live independently and call for help anytime, anywhere. An emergency SOS button quickly connects the user with the emergency care center, where specialists can track the user, dispatch local EMS, and relay critical medical information to first responders.
The Personal Response GPS Medical Alert System works anywhere in the US with cellular coverage and utilizes GPS and other technologies to track quickly and accurately.
Detailed Product Information:
- Two-way voice communication with powerful microphone and speaker to ensure call quality
- Weighs less than 2 oz. and is water-resistant
- Nationwide cellular coverage, provided by T-Mobile and various roaming partners, and GPS technology provide comfort and help for customers anywhere they go
- One low monthly fee includes:
- Data charges
- 24/7 emergency care center access
- Two-way voice communication through unit
- Can easily be carried in pocket or purse or worn using included lanyard and attachment clips
- No landline phone connection or base station required
- Lasts up to 5 days per charge
- Caregiver can receive low battery alerts and alerts when unit is powered off
- Wireless inductive charging pad makes charging simple and eliminates tripping hazards
- Included accessories:
- Lanyard and attachment clips to secure unit and ensure easy access in an emergency
- AC wall charger
- Protective pouch
Location Technologies and Features
- Uses Assisted GPS (A-GPS) to enhance the performance of a basic GPS's location time and accuracy. Compared with regular GPS systems, A-GPS provides much faster positioning even when GPS signal conditions are weak.
- Cellular network technologies identify the location when satellites are not in view
- On-demand locating and tracking available through the website or with mobile phones 24/7
- Location history available
- Turn-by-turn directions to the unit can be viewed on the web or with a smart phone
Emergency Care Center
- Views location of the unit on a map when the button is pressed by the user
- Has access to medical information and contact information entered into the system by the user or caregiver
- Can send EMS and/or loved ones to user's location depending on what is needed